Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn through affiliate links when you click through the affiliate links on our website.
Tomato Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
No. Of Servings
- 16 oz. black-eyed peas, either drained and rinsed from a can or soaked and rinsed if dry.
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped.
- 4 green onions, finely chopped.
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all the vegetables and herbs together. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Save This Recipe For Later! Bookmark This Page