Our website is supported by our users. We sometimes earn through affiliate links when you click through the affiliate links on our website.
Tomato Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
No. Of Servings
- 16 oz black-eyed peas, either drained and rinsed from a can or soaked and rinsed if dry
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all vegetables and herbs together. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Save This Recipe For Later! Bookmark This Page
29+ Funniest Baby Shower Games
Check Simple Recipes Page For More Recipes